In order to use the full content and personalized functions on this website, your computer browser and mobile device must accept cookies. It is customary for browsers to do this in a predefined manner.
Cookies from this website do not store sensitive information (name, address, etc.), but nevertheless, if you want to limit, block or delete cookies from this or another website, you can set your browser to reject or accept them, or delete them automatically once your computer is turned off. Following the instructions of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we will determine the use that this website makes of cookies in order to report as rigorously as possible.
A cookie (or computer cookie) is a brief piece of information transmitted by a website that is stored in the user's browser. In this way, the website can observe the user's previous actions.
Lazkaoko Beneditarren Fundazioa will maintain control of all data collected through its own cookies stored on its servers. The data will not be shared with third parties for sales, market research or commercial purposes.
The original cookie contains the following information:
- Unique random identification of the visitor.
- Time of each visitor's first visit
- Time of each visitor's previous visit
- Number of visits per visitor.
Persistent cookies are stored on a device and are not automatically deleted when the browser is closed. For permanent cookies a random ID is created to know when the user has returned to the website.
All cookies expire after 6 months.
Device fingerprint tracking
Lazkaoko Beneditarren Fundazioa uses a mechanism for IP address de-identification. Part of each visitor's IP address is automatically masked (Internet protocol), so that a specific visitor cannot be identified from Google by IP address alone.
The device fingerprint is collected on a remote computing device for identification purposes. These fingerprints can be used to identify individual users or devices, even when cookies are disabled. The device fingerprint expires after 30 minutes. However, if a user so chooses (opt-out), no device fingerprint will be collected.
Logs are text files that store information on the server. The following logs are stored for analytical purposes, unless the user decides otherwise (opt-out):
- IP address of the visitor (masked), location, date, time and time range.
- Title, URL of the page being viewed and URL of the previously viewed page.
- Information about the device used (screen resolution, desktop/tablet/mobile, brand, model) and Internet connection (page speed).
- Operating system, browser version, browser supported components.
- Site search and files accessed, downloads and links to external domains.
- The main language used in the browser and the language of the page visited.
Types and operation
Their persistence depends on how permanent cookies have been defined, that is, it will condition their termination and disappearance.
How to disable cookies
Normally you can stop accepting browser cookies or stop accepting cookies from a certain service. All modern browsers allow you to modify your cookie settings. These settings usually appear in the “options” or “preferences” tabs of your browser's menu.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser's Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Priorities -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
To be taken into account:
- Remember that if you disable cookies you will not be able to use certain functions.
- If you share content from this website via social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter, you may receive cookies from those websites. Third party cookie settings are not controlled by the website, so we recommend checking third party websites for more information about their cookies.
Third party cookies
We use the following third party cookies on Lazkaoko Beneditarren Fundazioa:
Previously established, Google Analytics tracks your browsing experience in order, among other things, to create statistics. You can prevent this tracking by opting out of this function.
If you opt out, you will receive a cookie (piwik_ignore) to remind you of your decision.
If you disable cookies in your browser, you will not be able to opt out of this function, as it will not be possible to store the "piwik_ignore" cookie on your computer. In this case, please refer to the "Do not track" option.
“Do not track" option
By using the "Do not track" option, users can prevent websites from tracking their activity, regardless of its purpose, be it the use of analytical services, advertising networks or social networking platforms.
If you enable the “Do no track” option in your web browser, Google Analytics will respect your choice and will not scan any computer on which Internet cookies exist. The "Do not track" option, does not work in Internet Explorer; in that case, use the “opt-out” option.
Restricted access to information
The entire transfer of analytical data is encrypted using HTTPS protocols. Only duly authorized subcontractors who are required to analyze, develop or maintain certain websites on a regular basis can access analytical reports generated by Google Analytics.
Google Analytics automatically deletes visitor logs after 6 months. The European Commission stores the aggregated data for an indefinite period of time, for analysis.
It is possible that the third party cookies set out above do not apply to what is set out in this policy on cookie disabling.
In addition, the Lazkaoko Beneditarren Fundazioa website has links to third party websites whose privacy policies are not related to Lazkaoko Beneditarren Fundazioa. When accessing these websites, you must decide whether or not to accept their privacy policies and cookies. In general, by browsing the Internet, you can accept or reject third party cookies through your browser settings.
Please note that if you accept third party cookies you can delete them through the browser options or the system offered by a third party.